Wednesday 14 November 2007

Creamer

I missed flavoured coffee creamer while in Scotland, but only for the first several months. After working at Starbucks a while I scoffed at flavouring my coffee and didn't think I would ever really find the need for it.

The last time I was grocery shopping (now that I have my VERY OWN fridge that I can fill up all by myself!!) I came across these creamers. I stood there thinking, wondering if I should get some. I was planning to just get some heavy cream because that is what I used in Scotland, but the prices drove me over to the creamer/half and half section. My eyes fell on a limited edition flavour called pumpkin pie spice. Being nearly Thanksgiving and being deprived of all things pumpkin while in Scotland, I couldn't resist.

I made my coffee strong(er than normal) and added extra creamer. Yum! Ok, I wont scoff any more. :)

1 comment:

ErinOrtlund said...

Yeah, we generally have at least a couple flavors of coffee creamer in the fridge. Yum!